Why Join Thrive?
Thrive Impact Sourcing is a for-profit organization using business as a force for good. We create a unique approach to solving the IT skills gap in our marketplace by advancing a pipeline of IT talent, while reshaping the socioeconomic trajectory of the underemployed and unemployed in our community. By meeting a real business need of our IT client partners, we provide sustainable careers for an eager and well-equipped talent pool.
Thrive is committed to the concept of “Impact Sourcing:” a sourcing strategy which benefits disadvantaged individuals in low-employment areas. We transform lives by creating high-quality job opportunities for an untapped talent pool in low-employment areas and prepare a new workforce for the demands of IT.
If you are passionate, dedicated to quality and are mission-driven, we welcome you to join our family.
Taking care of our employees goes hand in hand with caring for our community. We take pride in offering an excellent compensation and benefit package and a workplace that promotes holistic growth and development.
Our employees appreciate having a unique opportunity to work for a company with a purpose-driven business model. As a Business Development leader, you will work with a management team dedicated to making decisions to support lasting client relationships and doing what is right for employees and the community. Our business succeeds because our team shares a common value system and genuine belief that business can and should be used as a force of good. In this role, you will:
- Act as part of the leadership team and be financially rewarded for meeting overall company performance goals as well as individual contributions.
- Use your local IT services selling experience and network to lead sales efforts to attract new client partners and ensure our current partners are well cared for.
- Be an evangelist of our value to clients while positioning our unique vision, mission and impact.
- Be viewed as a leader within Thrive and our client partners who can bring together the right people and solutions to add real business value.
You’ll show us your abilities by demonstrating the following:
- Evidence of senior level experience creating a client development strategy; taking ownership of the strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to foster lasting client partnerships by building trust and establishing professional credibility.
- Evidence of ability to influence buying decisions of IT Director and C-suite levels.
- Be a mentor and provide direction to others.
- Demonstrated presentation skills in small and large group settings.
- Be a creative problem solver.
- Self-starter; ambitious and motivating to others.
- Proven to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment; be agile and flexible.
- Exceptional writing skills; strong organizational ability and time-management skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates a personal responsibility for setting proper expectations and fulfilling your commitments.
- Motivated by the success of team over self.
- Shares a like-minded interest in using the power of business to do good in the world.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.